> No one has yet mentioned to me the intention to take up the call when
> I'm done, no.  I sure hope they do though, because I'm ready for my
> turn to play along!

"You're it until you're dead or until I find someone better."

I'd be willing to take over for James, with a little caveat. I'm
currently planning a move to take place sometime in March, so my brain
is a bit occupied with that, aside from work. So I might not be able
to really grab hold until after the move, but I can try a bit before
then.

If that's fine with folks, I'll have a talk with James and others who
might want to help. I have web space I can use, though not a
particular mind to put together a web page.