"Hal E. Fulton" wrote:
> I'll second that. There is a shortage of women in
> computer science as in most engineering
> disciplines.

I've been wondering how to go about "marketing" a Ruby introductory
course in a way that appeals to women also. So far my (quite male) brain
hasn't got anything better than a play on "Ruby-Nuby" and baby talk.
"Not quite as easy as baby talk, but easier than SmallTalk" or something
similarly brain dead. :-)

*puts on asbestos underpants*

--
<[ Kent Dahl ]>================<[ http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~kentda/ ]>