Thank you for the many quizzes. I came to Ruby through a blog entry
about Ruby's open classes and ActiveSupport's use of it, _why's online
book and last but not least the Ruby Quiz. I just participated in one
and programmed a few, but not with much success. It showed me already
many new things :)

On Jan 29, 2008 3:51 PM, James Gray <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

> I just want to make sure
> anybody who's reading this knows that if you are thinking, "Man, I
> would love to run the Ruby Quiz if I only knew enough Ruby," you are
> perfect for the job.

That part is really challenging. I am learning exclusively Ruby for
the last weeks and I am falling more and more in love with it. I'd do
it. For the challenge and keeping the fun going on.
Is anyone else interested in countinuing it?