From: Sharon Phillips [mailto:phillipsds / yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: 26 January 2008 01:09 AM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: Re: [QUIZ] Making Change (#154)

For anyone interested, here are the Australian coin values:
[200, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5]  # $2 and $1 are coins. We also have no 1c
or 2c

This means I have to consider the case where it is not possible to
construct the amount from the given coins, eg. $7.99

Nice to have one I could do in the ten minutes after breakfast while
the kids get dressed :)

Cheers,
Dave

!DSPAM:3,479a6d34191821551420065!