The links on the website are very big. I use the regexp. /_groupid_ITEM/
to get to the link without having to type the whole link in the code
(groupid_ITEM only appears in one link). And, in the link there are some
items (countrycodes for example) that change with the settings of the
website.

When debugging the code, I did use the whole link, something like this:
self.link(:url,
'http://veryverybiglink_nl_nl_website_groupid_ITEM.html')
But this also didn't work...

_groupid_ITEM will eventually change into a variable, but first it has
to work at all :-)

thanks for thinking along...