Hi, thanks for replying.

There is no error message, the self.link(..) code is ignored totally.
I also tried to enter the complete url and not the regexp. but there is
no difference.
The string passed to the def isn't used (at this moment).
The posted code is the code I use (except for the http://website.com).
(and there is a " require 'firewatir'" on top of the code)

cheers.