Hi,

I have several fields on my page, distinguished by numbers in the id:

<% for i in 1 .. 5 %>
text_field_tag("prescription_number" + i.to_s, "") %></td>
i.to_s, "") %></td>
Number</td>
<% end %>

However, when I try and access the values in my controller,

                i = 0
                while params[:prescription_number + i.to_s] != nil and
params[:description + i.to_s] != nil        # line 7
                        session[:prescription_number + i.to_s] =
params[:prescription_number + i.to_s]
                        session[:description + i.to_s] =
params[:description + i.to_s]
                        i += 1
                end

I get the error

 NoMethodError in OrderController#confirm
undefined method `+' for :prescription_number:Symbol
RAILS_ROOT: ./script/../config/..
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/easyrx/app/controllers/order_controller.rb:
7:in `confirm'

What is the correct way to access my parameter values?

Thanks, - Dave