"Guy N. Hurst" wrote:

> Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> > Yes.  And I'd like to add addresses like LWN to the list.
> > Will anybody propose the name of the new list?
> >
> >                                                         matz.
>
> I submit "Ruby Sparkles"

I like that. It reads two ways.

In that vein:

  Ruby Reflections
  Ruby Refractions          (too long?)
  Ruby Sparks, Lights, etc. (sounds like a cigarette)
  Ruby Flash(es)            (I kinda like it)

  Gem(s) of the Week        (doesn't have Ruby in it)
  Ruby(ies) of the week     (too long)

  The Ore Cart              (takes the metaphor too far)

I guess Ruby Flash is the only one of these I'd seriously propose.

--
Joel VanderWerf                          California PATH, UC Berkeley
mailto:vjoel / path.berkeley.edu                     Ph. (510) 231-9446