Tj Superfly wrote:
> Basically it's a program that checks to see if images exist. =D Now,
> with the proper files and everything, it works wonders on windows.
> However, even adding the require 'yaml' didn't work. It was there from
> the beginning, so that couldn't be the problem - unless you have to have
> "yaml" on the mac somewhere?!?

yaml is part of the standard Ruby installation. When you require "yaml"
it defines the YAML constant. If the yaml.rb file doesn't exist for some
reason then you would get a LoadError exception. Since you didn't
mention such an exception I assume that require "yaml" worked normally
and defined the YAML constant.

In mysterious cases like this I find it helps to simplify things a bit.
Fire up irb and enter these commands:

require "yaml"
p YAML

The output from the 2nd statement should be YAML. If not, your ruby
install is hosed.

I notice from an earlier post that you're running 1.9.0, which is
basically a test version of Ruby. OS X 10.5 comes with Ruby 1.8.6
installed, so I'm curious why you're running 1.9.0?

--
RMagick: http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/
RMagick 2: http://rmagick.rubyforge.org/rmagick2.html