Daniel Lucraft wrote:
> Alex Fenton wrote:
>> The wxRuby team is pleased to invite you to try the latest version of
>> wxRuby, 1.9.4. [ http://wxruby.rubyforge.org ]
>
> I'd love to give this a go for my latest project, but there's one thing
> I need and it's non-negotiable: a browser widget (HTML/CSS/Javascript).

Thanks for the interest, but unfortunately there's nothing that meets
that spec. Wx::HtmlWindow is a nice hypertext+images widget, but no CSS
or JS.

There are various projects wrapping Webkit and Gecko for wxWidgets, but
nothing stable or integrated enough to add to wxRuby yet.

Maybe your best bet would be to see if Qt/Ruby includes a KHTML-based
widget. However I've not been able to find a Qt/Ruby API reference to check.

alex