On Jan 18, 2008 7:05 AM, Varun Goel <varun.rajeshkumar / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Matt,
>           Sorry to have u disturb but i am new to LDAP server and RAILS
> also please tell me steps to setup my login with ldap can u provide me
> some sample code looking for u r suggestion.
> It's good to see u r response.
> Thanks
> Varun
> And i tried what u said but it's again showing false.

You might need to check out your configuration of the LDAP server,
which, unfortunately, I have absolutely no experience with.

There should be plenty of examples around to clarify.

I'm not sure how much more assistance I can be for you. At the very
least, what's the exact error message you're receiving?

Matt Todd