Was so infrequent.  Lets hope it returns to that way.  Though for the
traffic we have, it's been pointed out, we have an awfully low amount
of noise.

When threads (real ones) start to annoy me, I realize I'm taking it
all too seriously, since ruby is supposed to make programming fun.
Admittedly I have gotten a bit testy before... I can't remember when
or why, but I know it's happened ;)

--Kyle