Hello,

I need to validate XML documents in Ruby. I was told that REXML can't
perform validation, thus I tried using libxml.

SaxParser can't validate against a given DTD, so I tried DOM Parser.
But I can't find a way to get DOCTYPE from Document resulting from
parsing. I could find DTD file with a regexp against document source,
but it seems quite unefficient to me.

Is there a way to properly validate against a DTD using libxml-ruby or
is there a gem providing such a feature ?

NOTE: please don't try to convince me that I don"t need validation!
--
Michel Casabianca
michel.casabianca / gmail.com