yermej wrote:

> Mine are here:
> /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/snmp-1.0.1/data/ruby/snmp/mibs
>
> and I didn't see any Cisco MIBs. I've imported one in the past. It
> wasn't too difficult following the instructions from the Ruby SNMP
> site (or maybe they're linked from there).

Thanks yermej...I found them and was able to import CISCO-SMI but the
problem I'm having is that I need to load about 20 different Cisco mibs
for my needs and most of the ones I need throw errors that say 3 other
mibs are required before I can load the one I'm trying to load.

As I work my way up the chain of required prerequisite mibs that need to
be loaded, I am finally at what seems to be the top of the chain and I'm
getting this error:

range limit exceeds underlying base type

anyone ever see this error or know how to get around it?

thanks

jackster.mobi