On Jan 16, 2008, at 10:47 AM, Tim Pease wrote:

> If you have the following line anywhere in your source code
>
> require 'spec'
>
> RSpec is going to load an at_exit handler that will try to run
> RSpec specifications. I had this require line in version 1.1.0 of
> Mr Bones. The release of Mr Bones 1.1.1 fixed that bug (Mr Bones is
> now up to 1.3.0 by the way).
>
> Grep through you code and see if something has the line "require
> 'spec'". That is where the problem is coming from.

just a quick note, if you ever load a lib with a screwy at_exit
handler you can monkey patch it by

   require 'spec'
   at_exit{ exit! }  # discard *all* pervious exit handlers

sometimes handy - and dangerous...

a @ http://codeforpeople.com/
--
share your knowledge.  it's a way to achieve immortality.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama