On Jan 16, 2008 3:18 AM, Mikel Lindsaar <raasdnil / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 16, 2008 3:17 PM, Charles Lowe <aquasync / gmail.com> wrote:
> > This is great news! No more action_mailer when all you really want is
> > tmail.
>
> Heh.. that's exactly how I got myself into the corner of becoming the
> maintainer :)

I'd like to seize this opportunity to ask a question of my own :) . I
tried asking it in Tmail-talk, but I probably phrased it the wrong
way...

Let's say I have an e-mail message containing other, forwarded,
messages. I tell TMail to parse this message, and it returns me a
TMail::Mail object.

Is there a way to get the forwarded messages inside as TMail::Mail
objects? From what I could see of the RDoc, the answer seems to be
"no". If that is indeed the case, is this something you would like to
have in TMail? I'm not exactly an expert in RFC822, but I would love
to help implementing it.

--
Bira
http://compexplicita.blogspot.com