On Jan 15, 2008 8:33 PM, ara.t.howard <ara.t.howard / gmail.com> wrote:

> this allows you to both override and super up, in any combination,
> with a method injected late into a class hierarchy
Actually whenever these issues come up I wonder why we still define
methods in classes?
Either, using pure Ruby implementening all functionality im Modules
(with the dangerous pitfall of double inclusion, or just using Traits
Composition would just end all of that kind of complexity) But even I
do not use my Traits package, old habits are difficult to lose
indeed....
Cheers
Robert
--