Venks:

My experience on multiple sources is that sometimes
one source says "N/A" while another says "1.99" for the same item in a
record.
So you'll need to decide which source outranks the other, and
other heuristics to determine which data overwrites the other.
For example, "Nil" usually means "I don't know yet", so you
go with the source that claims knowledge.

Also, you may want a local cache to fall back on if
any of the sources are temporarily down and can't get the very latest
data.

Another trick is that sometimes on your updates,
you'll get a thread stuck on a query, a request, a particularly tuff
computation.....
On my dual/core machine I like having 4 threads running,
it's like a 4 lane highway that will keep flow going even is a lane is
closed.

OK, hope that helps.
-Carlos