> I personally use it for access to full-text indexed linux
> docs/howto's,
> a personal WikiWikiWeb and cvsweb.

I'm not comfortable to talk about work in progress (in very early phases
even), but I'm a little bit interested in Wiki-architecture. So I'm trying
to create my own version for it (in Ruby, goes without saying :).

I'm definitely interested in your httpd since Wiki will rely on it, but as
said I've no use for that yet. Does it run on Win (tty made me wonder...)?
OTOH, your httpd is for local use only, any hope for prime time?

Could you kindly provide some background information how you're using Wiki,
to which kind of documents, how often, is it under collaborative use
("personal Wiki", hmm) and the most important, what is the functionality
you'd like to have more, work differently or so. So I'd like to hear about
all kind of development ideas you have.

I've planned to set up (at some very distant future) Wiki for Ruby, but it
feels a little bit lame if Wiki itself is made with some other language :).

	- Aleksi