Hi all,

Malaysia.rb is kicking off 2008 with a bang! The January 2008 Meetup
is happening this Thursday and it's gonna seriously rock. Four reasons  hy you shouldn't miss this meetup:

1. Meeting room with AV facilities and FOOD - MDEC has graciously
stepped up to sponsor this month's location.
2. Special guest, Colin Wong, a Malaysian ex-Googler turned investor.  ook out for his talk details below.
3. Free pre-meetup PeepCode screening of "Rails From Scratch Part I"  or early birds
4. Two free PeepCode episodes to be won

When:
Thursday, January 17th 2008, 8:00PM

Agenda:
7:00 - 8:00pm Pre-meetup PeepCode screening
8:00 - 8:15pm Opening by the Organizer
8:15 - 8:45pm "From Batu Gajah to Mountain View and Beyond" - Colin Wong
8:45 - 9:15pm "Rails Fragment Caching with Interlock" - Kamal Fariz
9:15 - 9:35pm Open Lightning Talks
9:35 - 9:45pm PeepCode episode lucky draw and close

Cost:
Free. No registration required, just come right in, have a seat, and
join the crowd. Invite your friends.

Where:
PJ Hilton
No 2 Jalan Barat
46200 Petaling Jaya
Malaysia

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=pj+hilton,+malaysia&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=178.475941,360&ie=UTF8&ll=3.10331,101.639167&spn=0.004574,0.006448&z=17&om=0

Directions:
Take the Kelana Jaya LRT line to Asia Jaya. It√‘ across the Federal  ighway from there.

Contact:
kamal.fariz / gmail.com
+60123099143

Please RSVP if you plan to come so that we can estimate how much food  o cater for. Thanks.

Regards,