Hi Everybody,

I am en experienced programmer, I have been using VB since I have
started programming.  I wanted to shift to web programming but I dont
know which programming language to start with. Somebody told me that
Ruby is a very good programming language that I can start learning.  I
have friends and they told me that I start with JAVA instead, Now I am
asking for your help so that I can be enlightened. Can I be a good web
programmer or develop my own web application by only learning Ruby? Or
do i need to start with JAVA and then Ruby?  Please Help

Thanks a lot...