Hi all,

I am trying to use DBI to connect from OS X to a SQL Server Database
running under Windows XP. When trying the following in irb:

require 'rubygems'
require 'dbi'
DBI.connect('DBI:ODBC:MY_DAN', 'sa', 'password')

I get the following error:

dyld: NSLinkModule() error
dyld: Symbol not found: _SQLConfigDataSource
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/i686-darwin8.10.1/
odbc.bundle
  Expected in: flat namespace
Trace/BPT trap

And irb crashes out and I'm thrown back on to the command line. I can
connect to the SQL Server database from tsql and iodbctest, so that's
working fine. Just not able to do so from DBI. Has anyone else had
this problem and could possibly shed some light on what a solution may
be?

Thank you.

Regards,
Diego