Gerbil

Gerbil is an extensible document generator based on eRuby
that outputs to any format you want: plain text, HTML,
LaTeX, UNIX man page, your own custom format, and so on.

             http://gerbil.rubyforge.org

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Version 1.0.0

Contents

  窶「 Caution
  窶「 Repairs

This release makes Gerbil available as a RubyGem, fixes
some bugs, and updates the user guide.

1  Caution

  窶「 The gerbil file has been moved to bin/gerbil.

  窶「 The format/ directory has been renamed to fmt.

  窶「 The format/html.rb file has been moved to lib/gerbil/
    html.rb.

  窶「 The format/rdoc.rb file has been moved to lib/gerbil/
    rdoc.rb.

  窶「 In format/rdoc.rb, the name of the RDoc.gen_parse_tree
    method has been pluralized (tree → trees) because it
    really returns an array of trees rather than a single
    tree.

  窶「 The CHANGES.yaml file has been removed, in favor of
    this RSS feed: http://gerbil.rubyforge.org/news.xml

  窶「 The GENERATOR object has been renamed to Gerbil.

2  Repairs

   User guide now says “gem install RedCloth” instead of
    “gem install redcloth”. I don’t see why RubyGems
    requires the correct capitalization, so I filed a bug
    report about it.

  窶「 In the HTML format, images inside descendant nodes of a
    figure node were not properly centered.

  窶「 In the HTML format, the $title parameter was not
    converted into HTML.