------art_59340_30551583.1200030163656

Hi there

I believe you are actually trying to do this:
menu.choice(:load, "Load a file") do |a, b|
  system("dir c:\temp")
end
menu.choice(:close, "Close a file") do |a, b|
  puts "hmm, let's close it"
end

You see, command and details, on the example, are variable names. You don't
actually put what you want the menu to execute in there. It is a Ruby Block,
maybe you would want to read something on
http://whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/pickaxe/html/tut_containers.html (search
for "Blocks for Transactions" on the page).

I named the variables A and B so you can see that the name you give them
don't matter (at least not to ruby, but surely matters to your mental sanity
if you look to the code after a few months). Variable A will have :load or
:close as it's value, depending on what you type on the menu when it's
running.

Hope this helps

Dante