> I am left with no choice BUT to work around
> Syck's (IMO shortsighted) choice of using Time.gm rather than DateTime,
> which I'm fairly certain was done for performance reasons...

I find it unfortunate to still see a difference of behaviour for the
Time class, depending on your runtime platform. I don't expect each
library developer to actually care for that personally.

I have been littl'bitten (caught it thanks to unit tests :-) a while
back and was kind of disappointed to discover this !

Does anyone know if there are plans to make Time behaviour
'homogeneous' ? (like: fixing the Windows version maybe ?)

cheers

Thibaut
--
LoGeek