Using "gem query --local" I'm returned a list of installed gems, one of
which is called "relax".

However, within the IRB I cannot require this gem.  Setting up a simple
Ruby script I cannot do an include on it either as it returns a message
that it can't find the gem.

-------------

irb(main):001:0> require 'relax'
LoadError: no such file to load -- relax
        from (irb):1:in `require'
        from (irb):1
irb(main):002:0> require 'test/unit'
=> true
irb(main):003:0>

--------------

This is the error returned when running demo code for the gem itself:
./flickr.rb:8: uninitialized constant Relax::API (NameError)
        from test.rb:3:in `require'
        from test.rb:3

Thoughts?  I'm running on OSX.  Could it be my Ruby install?

RubyGems Environment:
  - RUBYGEMS VERSION: 1.0.1 (1.0.1)
  - RUBY VERSION: 1.8.6 (2007-03-13 patchlevel 0) [powerpc-darwin8.10.0]
  - INSTALLATION DIRECTORY: /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8
  - RUBY EXECUTABLE: /usr/local/bin/ruby
  - RUBYGEMS PLATFORMS:
    - ruby
    - powerpc-darwin-8