Hello All,

Let me come out clear. I do not know PHP, neither i am a Php guy.

I am just like James Dinkel, who has explained his requirement above.

I am totally into plain Ruby. Not even rails.

I am looking for a solution where i can place the codes inline the HTML
file just like classic asp and Php.

Currently Rails is placing the codes inside HTML with ERB. I want to
place the codes same way either with include file or some other way...
But... Without Ruby on rails.

It would be better, if some one can point me out a working tutorial or
blog based on my requirement. I do not want to get tied up initially
with any of MVC.

Hope i have cleared myself.

Thanks

SoftMind.