Joshua Schairbaum wrote:
> There should be a link on that page that says "English" which will take
> you to the translation.

Yes, but the section on installation which it refers to is in Japanese?
 Perhaps if you know something is there, can you give me an exact link
to the English, or paste it here?  I suspect you're not doing this
intentionally, and  do appreciate efforts to help.  I see no ultimate
instruction in English on the missing drivers.