I'm going to be using RulangBridge by Toshi Hirooka (tosik) in my
project but I can't get ahold of him/her to ascertain licensing
permissions. If anyone knows tosik or can speak/read enough japanese
to find an email address I would be most grateful as I have a few
patches and a gem to contribute to the community as soon as I know
whether it's okay or not.

The original page is at http://code.google.com/p/rulangbridge/ and
I've sent an email to toshi.hirooka / gmail.com hoping that his username
is the same as him email but I've not gotten a response. I'm not sure
if this is because it's not the correct email or because he doesn't
speak English or something else.

Any advice or help is appreciated,
Sincerely,
Chuck Vose