Hi,

I would like to develop a website totally in Ruby.

But i do not want to go the MVC way. Neither i want to go Ruby on Rails
way.

I have heard many stories about rails deployment. Its no as easy as PHP
deployment, neither are good host available for Ruby on rails.

what is the next option.....? I think Rails can't be the only solution.

I would like to place my website online just like PHP, but using Ruby
instead of PHP.

The platform would be Apache and MySql.

I think Ruby and Dreamweaver can make a nice combination. I also have
Netbeans and Scite installed and both works great.

I think preparing the design in Dreamweaver and checking the codes in
Netbeans, would be a nice idea.... But how to implement this ...?

Thanks

SoftMind