On Sat, 15 Dec 2001, Thomas Hurst wrote:

> Sounds like I'm not only going to wish for a find function (come on, who
> hasn't spent 0.1s looking for the / or ^F button when they're reading a
> book? :), but a copy of patch(1) for the book.
>
> Do O'Reilly do any form of, um, book upgrade program, by any chance? :)

You don't mean something like http://www.oreilly.com/order/upgrade.html do
you?

(Yes, I know that that may not be the cheapest way to get an O'Reilly
book.)

Mike

--
mike / stok.co.uk                    |           The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.
http://www.stok.co.uk/~mike/       | GPG PGP Key      1024D/059913DA