Dave Thomas wrote:

> If I wanted to create a SourceForge project for RDoc, what license do
> I tell them I'm using. Is it acceptable to say GPL, but then to
> actually have it appear under Ruby's combined license?
>
> Dave

SourceForge accepted the Ruby license for my project. It wasn't one of
their pre-approved license options, so I selected "other" or something
like that and sent in an explanation and a url to ruby-lang.org.

--
Joel VanderWerf                          California PATH, UC Berkeley
mailto:vjoel / path.berkeley.edu                     Ph. (510) 231-9446