Dave Thomas <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> writes:

> If I wanted to create a SourceForge project for RDoc, what license do
> I tell them I'm using. Is it acceptable to say GPL, but then to
> actually have it appear under Ruby's combined license?

I don't know if it's acceptable, but that's what I did. On SourceForge or
Freshmeat (I forget which), I did what you describe. On the other, I
selected "Other/Proprietary" then explain in the docs that it's the Ruby
license.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"I cannot articulate enough to express my dislike to people who think that