On Jan 1, 7:46
> In my case I don't hate but really piss me off that every time I try
> to get feedback on proper support for Windows (which I professionally
> use), get silly answers like "hey, move to a real OS".

Off Topic: I really do think OCI's use of VC6 is a big factor in this.
Not only do I have to buy VMWare, a copy of Windows, and go through
*hours* of inconvenience, but I have to dig up some compiler that's no
longer offered or supported when MS offers free alternatives for
download (VCExpress)... It's really frustrating. Not directed at you
of course Luis. Appreciate your hard work at bridging the gap. :-)