Matz,

He's obviously never written a language OR book before...as everyone has
mentioned, books and languages and basically everything in life has
versioning for precisely this reason...i've found mistakes in texts in
their 5th edition...the important thing is to take what you can that is
good and make the rest better...

thank you for a great language, and i await my copy of RiaN with the best
of expectations,
Jack Dempsey