Leonard Chin wrote:
>  * In order to drive development, make intermediate releases regularly
> with short (one month?) intervals with the version fixed at 1.9.0
> (releases every 29th?)

This may produce more confusion than help. There are a lot of things to
test and evaluate in Ruby 1.9.0, which takes time.

We now have a baseline for testing, which can be referenced in problem
reports. If there is a report area (http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby/
???) everybody can see if a problem is already reported, and we can
follow the state of the report.

To plan a much more stable release Ruby 1.9.1 for April or so makes
sense, but to have monthly new Ruby 1.9.0 - what is principal the
difference to nightly snapshots?

Wolfgang NĂ¡dasi-Donner