Robert Klemme wrote:
> So far the only argument against I have seen so far is the question
> about assignment to an empty array. =A0In that case I'd say, either raise
> an exception or silently add the element. =A0Have to think about this a b=
it.

I really don't think that's much of an argument. Since last=3D would be=20
equivalent to [-1]=3D in every other case, it should behave like it in
this case as well (meaning raise an exception) and if last=3D uses []=3D
(which I assume, it would) that would automatically be the case anyway.

=2D-=20
Jabber: sepp2k / jabber.org
ICQ: 205544826