On Sat, Dec 22, 2007 at 12:18:24PM +0900, Stefan Rusterholz wrote:
> So now I wonder, am I missing something? Is the devil in the details, or
> is one of the incomplete things in my proof of concept the show stopper?
> I see that it would be some work, but I don't see how it would be hard.
> Please enlighten me :)

AFAICT, one problem with your implementation is it's not possible to
have multiple namespaces active at the same time.  This is something
that I think would be very desirable, otherwise it's not possible for a
single method to make use of methods defined in two different namespaces
(libraries) simultaneously.

Paul