Jeremy McAnally wrote:
> That would be fantastic.  Perhaps we could branch the 1.8 spec and 1.9
> spec so the work can continue on both?

We could easily provide a 1.8 and 1.9 entry point, and they could
cross-link whereever necessary. It would simply be a matter of adding
some links to the front-page as it exists now and possibly splitting
some existing articles into 1.8 and 1.9-compatible versions.

I can make this change any time (and of course, so can all of
you)...shall I?

I control the wiki's hosting at the moment, so I could also set it up
for multiple languages, if it would make it easier to get documentation
up to have separate Japanese/English pages.

- Charlie