On Dec 26, 1:05 am, daniel Ú╠erud <daniel.ake... / gmail.com> wrote:
> qtruby4 unfortunately lacks QSocketNotifier as well. The Ruby UNIXSocket
> class contains a method called read_nonblock which gives me some hope though
> :-)
Your version of the Smoke library that QtRuby uses should have the
QSocketNotifier class, my version of QtRuby certainly has it. Try
using the 'rbqtapi ' tool to find if it is there:

$ rbqtapi QSocketNotifier
        enum QSocketNotifier::Exception
        QSocketNotifier* QSocketNotifier::QSocketNotifier(int,
QSocketNotifier::Type)
        QSocketNotifier* QSocketNotifier::QSocketNotifier(int,
QSocketNotifier::Type, QObject*)

-- Richard