The sablot package (http://www.rubycolor.org/sablot/) is a Ruby binding to the Sablotron
XSLT library (http://www.rubycolor.org/sablot/).  I've not used it much with Ruby as I had
problems getting it built on a particular remote machine.  I have used Sablotron though
PHP and (as I recall) it's fairly robust. To use it you will need to compile the source
code.  You will also need to get and build expat (http://sourceforge.net/projects/expat/).

I tried the XSLT4R (http://www.fantasy-coders.de/) package a few months ago. This is a
pure-Ruby library that looks pretty good, though I don't think it is as feature-complete
as Sablotron. It has the advantage of not requiring you to compile anything.

So, if W3C compliance is the defining factor, try Sablotron.
If ease of use/installation/pure-Ruby is important, use XSLT4R.

You should try XSLT4R anyway, since it's easy to get, install, and use. See if it does
what you need.

James