I want to create one creature and write it to the dwemthys.db, and I'm
close.  From the example at <http://www.dzone.com/links/rss/
simple_ruby_activerecord_example.html?> I know that the "create" method
is used for this, but somehow it fails when for creatures when it works
for the example.

All code is at <http://code.google.com/p/dwemthys/source>, but this is
what I'm running into:

thufir@arrakis ~/Desktop/dwemthys $
thufir@arrakis ~/Desktop/dwemthys $ ruby creatures.rb
-- create_table(:creatures)
  SQL (0.016574)   CREATE TABLE creatures ("id" INTEGER PRIMARY KEY NOT
NULL, "life" integer DEFAULT NULL, "strength" integer DEFAULT NULL,
"charisma" integer DEFAULT NULL, "weapon" integer DEFAULT NULL)
   -> 0.1334s
creatures.rb:28: undefined method `create' for Creature:Class
(NoMethodError)
thufir@arrakis ~/Desktop/dwemthys $
thufir@arrakis ~/Desktop/dwemthys $ cat creatures.rb
require 'active_record'
require 'ArrayOfCreatures'
require 'MakeCreature'
require 'Creature'

include MakeCreature

ActiveRecord::Base.logger = Logger.new(STDERR)
ActiveRecord::Base.colorize_logging = true

ActiveRecord::Base.establish_connection(
    :adapter => "sqlite3",
    :dbfile  => "dwemthys.db"
)

ActiveRecord::Schema.define do
    create_table :creatures do |table|
        table.column :life,             :integer
        table.column :strength,         :integer
        table.column :charisma,         :integer
        table.column :weapon,           :integer

creature = Creature.create
thufir@arrakis ~/Desktop/dwemthys $
thufir@arrakis ~/Desktop/dwemthys $ cat Creature.rb
require 'Math'

class Creature

Creature.extend Math
include Math

attr_accessor :life, :strength, :charisma, :weapon

def initialize ()
        @life           =       10
        @strength       =       10
        @charisma       =       10