Cameron McBride wrote:
> On Dec 20, 2007 1:45 PM, Adam Shelly <adam.shelly / gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Isn't this exactly what rubyscript2exe does?
>> http://www.erikveen.dds.nl/rubyscript2exe/
>
> Sounds like it to me, although I don't know starpacks at all.
>
> I've had very good luck with rubyscript2exe.  Even used it with C
> extensions (like rb-gsl) and it worked on different distributions than
> what I "compiled" it on.
>
> Pavel, it's really straight-forward to use.  What are you having
> problems with?
>
> Cameron

well, ive been experimenting some more with it. ran into some problems
with the ftools library. but i somehow fixed it. now im just trying to
figure out how this system works. i have a script compiled, but it only
lets me load it through a terminal. so ill just need to paly with it a
bit more, but it seems to be working.

otherwise, for things like jruby and so forth. idunno y, but it seems as
tho my ubuntu isn't "built" for them. i guess its a problem with my
java, but they wont work. although i would like to try them