In article <1008232418.419152.5159.nullmailer / ev.netlab.jp>, "Yukihiro
Matsumoto" <matz / ruby-lang.org> wrote:

> "Ruby in a Nutshell" from O'Reilly has description about built-in
> exceptions.  I don't know the exact page number, since I haven't get the
> author copies yet.

Excellent.  Thanks.  I haven't seen it in the bookshops here in Australia
yet, but I might order a copy via the net.

> I have weaker memory than you might expect.  That's why I bought Visor
> Edge recently.  It's pretty nice toy.  Anyway, I often refer to the
> "Ruby Pocket Reference" (Japanese version of the above book), or the
> source itself.

Yeah, I have a shocking memory, too.  I have a complete copy of the
pickaxe book in my Palm Vx, which is very handy when I get stuck waiting
in a queue somewhere or to read on the train!

By the way, do you know whether O'Reilly plan to bring out an English
translation of the pocket reference?