Chris Cummer wrote:
> THe PHP doc's ability to have user-contributed examples at the bottom
> of them is a fantastic resource, one I've taken advantage of more
> times than I can count. That you can search the docs from any page in
> the docs is also pretty nice (really, a basic requirement for online
> docs, in my opinion).

Why can't we get something added to the core docs where there is a hyper
link or some kind of wiki that lets users add samples and explanations?
I bet that would grow into some full fledged documentation in short
order.  Perhaps, when it is somewhat mature, someone could even turn it
into a freebie download PDF.