> > Casimir Pohjanraito
> > Art Portfolio: http://csmr.dreamhosters.com
>
> I do like some of the art on your site.  The actual art, though,
> shouldn't be copyrighted -- I have a pretty cool book called something
> like "Mathographics" that has a lot of the same stuff.
>
> I do like the look of your website (no sarcasm there).

This is OT, but I agree, I like some of the artwork on there.

Perhaps we can have a Rubyquiz to create visuals like that that have
distinct meanings, much like one tool I saw on the web ages ago that
analyzed the structures of websites' HTML and produced visual
node-trees that represented each node on the DOM and colorized
depending on the type of node/content.

Would be fun to make something like that to graph LoC or whatever
other metrics could be visualized.

Thoughts?