On Dec 17, 2007 2:45 PM, Casimir P <pikselNOSPAMMi / welnospmamho.com> wrote:
> Csmr wrote, as a reply to Giles' evilmongering:

> Lets see your best Human Readable "Make A Better World" Ruby-script.
> Christmas spirit or Cowboy spirit.. or not. .
>
> After all, its a ruby language group. (yes its a code challenge)

There are better ways to ask for help.  Dude, just look at rubyquiz
archives or actual code from raa or rubyforge.

> "RichFatNorthAmerican".each do |help|
>   if ($doingNext = nil || $doingNext = "SurfingForPr0n")

BTW, this ^^^^^ if condition will always be true

>     $donation = false
>     help << $doingNext.replace("Help End Poverty!")
>   end
> end
> #Disclaimer: Seems like a nice deal. In reality I have no idea whut it is!
> #do stuff
> #...
> if $donation == true
>   $doingNext.gsub!("Help", "Aww, relax mang! You already did Help")
> else
>   $doingNext << " Check out http://laptopfoundation.org/participate/ "
> end
> puts $doingNext
>
> --
> Casimir Pohjanraito
> Art Portfolio: http://csmr.dreamhosters.com

I do like some of the art on your site.  The actual art, though,
shouldn't be copyrighted -- I have a pretty cool book called something
like "Mathographics" that has a lot of the same stuff.

I do like the look of your website (no sarcasm there).

Todd