Giles Bowkett kirjoitti:
>> It was optimized for readibility, not syntax rules.
>
> Actually I meant the $ everywhere. That's for globals only. Bad thing.

Ya I kno. But if it wuzn't globals then it wuld "disappear" once the
block ends and then it all wouldn't work.. You DID try to run that, right?

BTW. You still all big on words and no show, no bite. Lets see you code
that better and maybe then I can admit you may have a point.. Or are you
chicken? :p

Csmr