Casimir P wrote:
> Whats the smallest gadget you can code (and compile) ruby on?
>
> I am looking for something that could be used in the bus.. But is
> hopefully inexpensive and very small. OF course it should have qwerty or
> dvorak or similar input sys.

Well ...

1. If you can actually use the keyboard and command line on a Zaurus, it
will run Ruby. If you have friends in Japan, you might be able to get a
clamshell-style Zaurus from one of them, and they are a lot easier to use.

2. An ASUS Eee will do it, if you can find one. I think everyone who
actually had any for sale is sold out, but by mid-January there may be
some new supply.

3. It isn't natively installed, but you can install and run Ruby on one
of the One Laptop Per Child (OLPC) laptop computers. Until December 31,
if you're in the US or Canada, you can give one and get one.