Hi,

FYI: I saw this mail at the ll1-discuss list:

>At 08:53 PM 12/10/2001 +0100, Michael Schuerig wrote:
>>On Monday 10 December 2001 19:50, Dan Sugalski wrote:
>> > I'm not sure I need to support 'em. Perl, python, and ruby don't use
>> > them to the best of my knowledge
>>
>>Ruby does support continuations:
>>
>>http://www.rubycentral.com/book/ref_c_continuation.html
>
>I see. Well, that clinches it, then--Parrot gets continuations. Thanks.
>
>					Dan

>Dan Sugalski                          even samurai
>dan / sidhe.org                         have teddy bears and even
>                                      teddy bears get drunk

and find it interesting that the chief designer of Parrot (the Perl 6
back-end/VM) decides to support continuations not because Perl or Python
has them but since Ruby has. Seems they are keeping their mind open for a
future Ruby front-end to Parrot. Interesting.

Regards,

Robert Feldt